We welcome you to view the Scientific Posters submitted from previous years.
The Greater New York Dental Meeting would like to invite Dentists, Hygienists, Dental Technicians, Postgraduates, and Residents, as well as, Dental Students, Dental Hygiene Students and Dental Technician Students to participate in our Scientific Poster Session. The program is held at the Greater New York Dental Meeting on Sunday, November 29, 2020 from 10:00 to 2:00pm at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
Each demonstration should present one short and precise procedure, technique or research topic that can be discussed within a 2-4 minute period and repeated as often as warranted during the three hours. Long or involved presentations are outside the scope of this program. A maximum of three speakers are allowed per presentation and it must be live.
Scientific Poster Timeline
- April- Registration will open and the application site will open
- June 5- Application deadline. We will not be accepting applications after June 10, 2020.
- August 14- Template Submission deadline. Only GNYDM produced poster boards are permissible. Scientific Posters must be submitted using the GNYDM Poster Template. Posters submitted after this deadline might not be accepted, printed, or allowed to present. If there is an issuing submitting your template, please contact Ms. Kersing Yam, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scientific Poster Presentation- Sunday, November 29, 2020 10:00 to 2:00pm at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
How to Apply:
1. Register for the 2020 Greater New York Dental Meeting and receive your registration confirmation email. Should you not receive your confirmation contact MCI Events at 800-830-6147. Each presenter needs to be registered; you need your Registrant ID to continue to the next step. https://www.mcisemi.com/gnydm2020/
Please use a valid email address; all correspondence will be emailed.
2. Once you have registered, please email Ms. Kersing Yam, email@example.com, for the Scientific Poster Application.
3. On the Scientific Poster Application page, please make sure the following:
- an appropriate title for each demonstration must be included
- each participant must complete their mailing address, telephone number and email on the application
- please ensure that all names and poster titles are correct and that the forms are filled out in their entirety
- the Instructions and GNYDM Poster Template must be downloaded
4. Once your poster application is submitted, you will receive an email confirming the application submission. After your application is reviewed, the main contact will receive an email regarding the acceptance of the application.
How to submit your Poster Template after your poster application is accepted
- Instructions and GNYDM Poster Template must be downloaded on the application page
- Please design your poster board using only the GNYDM Template. Any posters submitting not using the GNYDM Template will not be accepted.
- No advertising matter, commercial promotion, solicitation, or sales of any type are permitted to be presented.
- Please email your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your poster is over 10mbs, please contact Kersing@gnydm.com for sending instructions.
When you arrive to present on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at the Javits Center, please pick up your Presenters packet in front of the Scientific Poster Session Area and then locate your board.
The Organization Committee considers the Scientific Poster Sessions a vital and important part of our education program and thank the clinicians who will once again make this a successful event.