The Greater New York Dental Meeting would like to invite Dentists, Hygienists, Dental Technicians, Post Graduates, and Residents, as well as, Dental Students, Dental Hygiene Students and Dental Technician Students to participate in our Scientific Poster Session. The program is held at the Greater New York Dental Meeting on Sunday, December 1, 2019 from 10:00 to 2:00pm at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
We take pride in this program, which is held annually and permits students to present material before live audiences. Each demonstration should present one short and precise procedure, technique or research topic that can be discussed within a 2-4 minute period and repeated as often as warranted during the three hours. Long or involved presentations are outside the scope of this program. A maximum of three speakers are allowed per presentation and it must be live.
Those who are interested in participating in this program are required to complete the Scientific Poster Session Application online by June 15, 2019 for publication in our annual Program Guide. The deadline for the Template is August 20, 2019 to give GNYDM enough time to create the poster board.
Important information to follow:
- an appropriate title for each demonstration must be included
- each participant must complete their mailing address, telephone number and email on the application
- please ensure that all names and poster titles are correct and that the forms are filled out in their entirety
- all the Scientific Poster Session Applications will have to be submitted electronically
- the Instructions and a Template must be downloaded on that page
- all applicants will need to submit a completed template in order for their Poster Board to be produced by our office and to participate in the Scientific Poster Sessions
**Only GNYDM produced poster boards are permissible. We will assume all costs for this prestigious program. The Organization Committee considers the Scientific Poster Sessions a vital and important part of our course handouts Program and hopes that you can help us find the clinicians who will once again make this a successful event.
If you have any questions or if you would like the link to fill out your application, email Ms. Kersing Yam, email@example.com.