Please use the following form to request a letter from The Greater New York Meeting to support your application for a U.S. Visitors Visa. This form is needed to insure the accuracy and spelling of your submitted information. A letter will be sent to you with the proper information. This letter is not a substitute for your actual Visa. You must still comply with the formal visa application process.
Please follow these instructions:
- Fill in all information. All areas are required. For each entry/word, capitalize first letter, then lowercase. Use your own unique email address so that we can contact you directly, if the need arises. Paying careful attention to these rules will expedite your visa request.
- When you have completed the form with the proper information, press the "Submit" button.
- The completed form will be sent to the GNYDM Office for our records.
- You will immediately receive confirmation on your browser that the form was delivered. An email confirmation will also be sent.
- Finally, you will receive a formal letter of reply from The Greater New York Dental Meeting Office.This may take 2-3 business days.
- Very Important! Please note! By completing this form you will NOT be registered for the Greater New York Dental Meeting. Registration will be open in April 2023.