Get Up-to-Date Information on the Greater New York Dental Meeting
Conference DatesNovember 29th – December 4th
Exhibit DatesDecember 1st – December 4th
ATTENDANCE TO THE CONGRESS IS FREE IF YOU REGISTER BEFORE NOVEMBER 29.
Tuition for educational courses is not included in Registration.
The Congress will be held in person at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City from November 29 to December 4, 2024.
NO COST TO ATTEND (Does not include the cost of courses).
The exhibition and congress "Greater New York Dental Meeting" (GNYDM) is the most important event in the dental field since it combines the exhibition of materials and equipment with more than 350 dental conferences. This event is held annually at the end of November at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. It has 1,600 booths displaying the latest equipment and materials in the dental industry. Participating dentists can observe these items and test their effectiveness while gaining information. The Congress is aimed at dentists of all specialties, dental students, postgraduate students, auxiliaries, dental assistants, hygienists, technicians, mechanics, and laboratory workers.
Greater New York Dental Meeting will provide attendees with the following:
- An unparalleled display of the latest dental materials, equipment, and technologies
- World Exhibition of Dental Implants
- Global Orthodontic Conference
- Meeting of Dental Laboratories
- International Oral Cancer Symposium
- Digital Dentistry and 3D Printing
- Children's Pediatrics Summit
- Sleep Apnea Symposium
- More than 350 conferences (many in Spanish) given by renowned industry speakers
- Countless hands-on workshops and demos
- Didactic forums with giant screens
- Extraordinary business contacts
- A truly international market
Attend the Dental Congress! Update your knowledge! And enjoy learning about and doing your Christmas shopping in New York!