The Greater New York Dental Meeting is a large event and requires all hands-on deck to be successful. Volunteering is a great way to get involved at the GNYDM and be a part of GNYDM’s premier educational event.
- April 1st – Registration is Open. Register yourself with your email and obtain your Registrant ID information to be used on the Volunteer Form Submit your Volunteer form online or download the PDF and Submit it to Victoria@gnydm.com
- TBD– Receive an email link to choose your volunteer assignment
- October 15 Badges are mailed out
- October 30 – Submit your Volunteer Appreciation Dinner Form
- November 9 Last day to sign up to volunteer
- November 25 - November 30 - CHECK IN and attend your assignment! All volunteers MUST CHECK IN in at Executive Headquarters at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in the crystal palace before each session to receive CE credit for attending their volunteer assignment, receive lunch tickets, coat check and room assignment.
Sign up by following these steps:
Step 1: Register for the 2022 Greater New York Dental Meeting and receive your registration confirmation email. Should you not receive your confirmation contact MCI Events at 800-830-6147. You need your Registrant ID to continue to the next step. Please use a valid email address; all volunteer materials will be sent to your email.
Step 2: Once you have registered, Complete the 2022 Volunteer Form, print the PDF and mail, fax or email to the following
Greater New York Dental Meeting
Attn: Ms. Victoria Calas
200 W. 41st Street, Suite 1101
New York, NY 10036
Step 3: Volunteer course registration will open in April. You will receive an email with a course registration link. Please note you will need your Registrant ID number from your registration confirmation to select courses.
We have numerous openings in this area. This is an assignment for volunteers comfortable interacting with audiences and presenters. As a host, you will help introduction speakers, relay important information to attendees and in some cases, will assist speakers in the question and answer period. This is a great volunteer option for those who wish to take advantage of education sessions. You can volunteer for the sessions you need, from an educational standpoint.
These sessions occur during all six days of the conference, Friday through Wednesday. Primary responsibilities include greeting and ushering attendees during sessions.
Live Dentistry Volunteer
Assist in the Live Dentistry arena by helping with crowd control and working with audio equipment during question and answer sessions. Assist Clinician and Presiding Chairs as needed. Please note: You must remain in your assigned room for the entire session.
Help support the Registration process in front of and behind the Registration counter or at the CE kiosk. Distribute tickets, badges, bags and Program Guides either at the counter or other Convention Center floors. Assist in keeping the Registration lines moving by directing attendees to appropriate areas and confirming that the necessary paperwork has been completed while attendees are in line. CE Pavilion: Monitor CE Pavilion and assist attendees with CE-related questions/issues.
Main responsibilities will be to welcome attendees, help with crowd control, collect tickets when applicable, and monitor on site food and seating.
You may be assigned to one or more of the following venues.
Children's Programs (Magic Show, Face Painting, Carnival, CHIPS Program)
Exhibitors Hospitality Suite
Hospitality Suite at the Javits Center
Hospitality Suite at the Marriott Marquis Hotel
International Hospitality Center
Private Receptions (Annual Dinner Dance, Wednesday Night Happening)
Question? Contact our Volunteer Manager
Ms. Victoria Calas