We take pride in this program, which is held annually and permits students to present material before â€œlive audiences." Each demonstration should present one short and precise procedure, technique or research topic that can be discussed within a 2-4 minute period and repeated as often as warranted during the three hours. Long or involved presentations are outside the scope of this program. A maximum of three speakers are allowed per presentation and it must be â€œlive."
Those who are interested in participating in this program are required to complete the Scientific Poster Session Application online by June 13, 2017 for publication in our annual Program Guide. The deadline for the Template is August 20, 2017 to give GNYDM enough time to create the poster board.
Important information to follow:
- an appropriate title for each demonstration must be included
- each participant must complete their mailing address, telephone number and email on the application
- please ensure that all names and poster titles are correct and that the forms are filled out in their entirety
- all the Scientific Poster Session Applications will have to be submitted electronically
- the Instructions and a Template must be downloaded on that page
- all applicants will need to submit a completed template in order for their Poster Board to be produced by our office and to participate in the Scientific Poster Sessions
If you have any questions or if you would like the link to fill out your application, email email@example.com.